Tis the Season to Soar

I love the month of December, it represents a time of light and possibility. I love creating my 2015 plan for how I want to be NOW so when Father Time rings in the New Year I'm defying gravity and soaring into the New Year!  What do you want to experience in 2015? How do you want to be? What are you ready to NOW embrace? How will this coming year be the BIGGEST and the BEST. Today represents the beginning of a spiritual journey for me as I reflect on the milestones that I set out to create 12 months ago and acheived this year. Today is a time for gratitude for all those extraordinary people that were a part of my creative journey who also allowed me to be a part of theirs. 

December is a time of great awakening and unlimited possibilities for the world. The energy of the universe is at it's greatest creative peak and I'm ready to tap into that force so it can slingshot my intention into 2015.  I know why I'm here and what I'm meant to be for others. I have drawn a line in the sand - quite literally during my recent cruise to the Bahamas. Some people step slowly and tip toe into a new year unsure of what awaits them. I don't know about you but I'm ready to bust through the door - leap into 2015 with so much inspired enthusiasm for the life that I crave to create. This month I'm getting highly intentional about the coming year, join me and the rest of the world with wider eyes, see and feel your extraordinary vision and fill up your canvass with all the colours of your greatness. 

Tis the season to soar. 

Comments

Popular Posts