Receiving Love

Sitting here with a fresh cup of coffee in hand looking across to my love on my birthday I reflect on the gift of this moment and the journey that has brought me to this place.  What is this place that I have arrived at? How did I get here and what have I learned along the way? Every moment that I am able to receive love is a miracle. Every moment that I stop, sit and savour my existence is a gift from God. Every moment that I can breathe in my beautiful life brings me closer to a new level of enlightenment. 

We are here for such a short period of time. We feel as if we have all the time in the world to find and love ourselves. For years I was seeking inner peace, happiness and love. I continually searched outside of my heart to the external world thinking that would bring me what I was seeking. What I have come to realize is the gift of loving yourself - loving all of the imperfections - the failed attempts - the scars - the wounds, the set backs and the pursuits. Life starts as a blank canvass and throughout the years we fill it with our hope and our love. 

My greatest gift to you is to help you find the love inside, ignite the possibilities, take action on what matters most to you so you can fill yourself up and overflow with the energy of the world. Today know that you are loved without hesitation and without limits. You are an unlimited being of light that is here now to cast it on those that need it most. You are the beacon for us all and the light of the world is shining a bit brighter today thanks to the relentless and never ending  belief in yourself.

Comments

Popular Posts