Dream Again

It's a crisp snowy Canadian morning I'm sitting in first class on a train bound for Ottawa. I love reflecting on the extraordinary and inspirational journey that I'm on. How did I arrive at this place? It started with my commitment towards creating a vision five years ago. I ignited the first step by taking 100% responsibility for my life and my way of being in this world. My vision was to travel the world inspiring others to action. I had a dream of becoming a top inspirational speaker that engaged audiences to take action on their life and to help organizations lead knowing WHY. I dreamed of being an author and a publisher that celebrates everyday people doing extraordinary things. I aspired to be a creative coach that inspires people and their ideas to action. This dream and this vision has pulled me in like a moth to a flame. This vision has created clarity and helped me align my daily actions. Everyone I meet and everything I do is filled with tremendous passion and purpose. 

What is your five year vision? Where and how do you see yourself living? What does your life taste like? How do you spend your days? Let's walk this journey together and start to dream again. This is your one life to create and shape your way. Don't waste another moment by letting others and circumstances dictate it for you. Give yourself permission to dream again expecting the outcomes to become a reality. You paid your dues you deserve greatness its your birthright. I know it's time for me to start dreaming again and this time I'm not holding back. I see myself even more freely together with my love Angela we're traveling the globe and starting to live abroad. Time and money are no longer obstacles for us we have taken them out of the equation. We live our life by pouring ourselves into others as inspirators and freedom creators. 

Let's start dreaming again - What have you got to win? 

Comments

Popular Posts