Day 29 (30 days to freedom) Aim High & Fly

I love spending time with incredible people that lift me up so I can soar to the skies. I drift off to sleep every night reflecting on the greatness of the day. I leap out of bed each morning ready to embrace life and contribute my gifts to it. Life is so brilliant when you embrace the flow and energy of it. In 2007 when I was mentored by Jack Canfield, co-creator of Chicken Soup for the Soul series and author of the Success Principles I learned how to fixate on the end prize of what I wanted to create. 

Everyday aim higher by no longer settling for an ordinary way of living. It doesn't matter where you currently are what matters most is the direction that you are heading in.  Aim to be extraordinary for that is where you belong. Greatness is inside of you and playing it safe no longer serves your bigger dreams. It's ok to feel a bit of fear for stepping into the unknown we all have to do it if we want to leap to the next level. Playing it safe is ok but it doesn't lead to greatness. Aiming high and knowing you are meant to fly pushes the human race forward. By you defying gravity it lifts us all up. If you recognize that everything in your life has brought you to this present moment then you will embrace it as the greatest gift of your extraordinary life. 

Pour yourself into others and become the inspired rocket fuel that will help propel them to the moon.  Today and everyday, stretch into your greatness one inch at a time. Go the extra mile and believe in yourself - you are the only one that needs to get it. Today aim high and fly to the stars for it's where you belong. 

Comments

Popular Posts