Day 7 (30 days of reinvention) READ

One of the greatest habits I ever created was reading. Seriously, it led to me publishing 11 of my own books and continues to fuel my inspirational work on stage and with one-on-one clients, I love it. Now, I'm not talking about reading magazines and newspapers that fill you up with noise and the latest Hollywood drama, no, I'm talking about great inspirational reading for your mind, heart and soul, (Defyeneurs MAG) is certainly a great way to start. Grab a book today that really has you stop and wonder about the bigger picture of your life. Read it from front to cover over the next 3 weeks. Make notes and highlight important sections. Personally, I love writing and publishing meaningful inspired books like the Defyeneurs book series. It features everyday people being and doing extraordinary things. The stories and lessons will touch your heart and motivate you to make your mark on this world. 

When you are reading, you are tuning out the rest of the world. You're switching off the TV and you are immersed in the present moment and that is the only place that you find all of your inner power to reinvent yourself. 


Comments

Popular Posts