Day 22 (30 Days of Reinvention) Listen to an inspiring CD

I love the expression what you focus on expands. What thoughts go through your mind the minute you wake up? Are you checking emails first thing and having others influence your energy and your day? What about the last 45 minutes before you goto bed, are you watching TV or checking the latest gossip on social media? 

All of us have these time gaps in our days. Each one of us has the same 24 hours in a day. It doesn't matter if you're Bill Gates or Oprah Winfrey, we all have the same amount of time in one day. The key thing here is what are you creating in that one day? For me, I created the intention years ago to make a difference in other peoples lives with that one day. I was so passionate about inspiring the world as a global speaker.  I had a burning desire to create a global movement and publication that celebrates everyday people and Defyeneurs was born. I made it my purpose to inspire 1million people to action by becoming a published author of 17 books. 

We all have the same time in a day and when I finally realized the power of time - compounded, my life transformed. Those gaps of time are present throughout your day: The one Hour in the morning before the world is awake. That 2 hour commute to work everyday, the 1 hour of grocery shopping, the 2 hours of surfing through social media. 

When you fill up those gaps of time with inspiring activities like listening to riveting and inspiring CDs your mind gets filled up with the stuff that fuels your brain. I love using these times throughout the day to tune into great masters like : Jim Rohn, Jack Canfield and Eckhart Tolle. There are so many great CDs out there just start with one. The Success Principles by Jack Canfield was a huge catalyst for my entire inspirational career that got ignited in 2007. You can even check out my THINQ CD at www.gerryvisca.com, it's a great way to ask the BIGGER Questions that will move your life forward into the direction you want to go. 

Comments

Popular Posts