Day 16 (30 Days of reinvention) Decide WHAT you want most...

Around 2009 I set a powerful intention to live my life inspiring others. I was seeking inspiration so I decided to be inspiring. At that time I had published my second book, GET CREATIVE, along with 10 published quotes, my favourite being: Decide WHAT you want most, take action and go get it. 

Since that time, I have lived my life through this way of being. Here is the thing, you have to decide for yourself what you want most in all areas of your life. Most people hold themselves back from asking themselves these bigger questions for fear of not knowing the answer or having to take action on the answers that show up. The art of co-creation starts with you knowing what you want to create then taking action on inspired thoughts and making better choices when the universe opens doors by sending people and resources your way. The key is ACTION, without it there can be no reaction. Without Failing a bit at the start, you cannot readjust your target and refine your approach. 

So many people hold themselves back from stepping into their lives, uncovering new possibilities and potential. They live their life always wondering: What do I have to lose. Today, start it off by asking yourself, What do I have to Win? Decide what you want most, take action and go get it! 

Comments

Popular Posts