Day 12 (30 Days of Reinvention) Pour yourself into others

I'm so excited about this BLOG, this day, this moment. I exist to inspire others to be and do extraordinary things. It's not a job, it's a way of being. I am so passionate about it that I have made it my life's mission, to create a new ROI for the world. One that is not governed by metrics, status, levels or gold stars. The world is ready for a shift in energy from a mindset of me to many. I define this new ROI as Reach Out and Inspire others. What would happen if we all poured ourselves into lifting others up? Imagine everyone being supported and living from a centre of lifting others up and helping them feel connected to something bigger than themselves. Imagine a world where there was no competition and where no one feels alone. Fear, lack of abundance and suffering would soon disappear. 

What would fill it's place is a world overflowing with love, peace, harmony, and fulfillment. When we all strive for this new ROI, the human race will push forward. I'm not referring to more shopping malls and wider highways, I'm referring to a new consciousness, a deeper connection to all of us. We are all connected and together, we can acheive great things. 

This vision of a world inspired is possible, achievable now, in this moment and in our lifetime. If we all act now,our children and their children will know a world that is filled only with inspiration. It starts by you pouring yourself into someone today. Ask them what they need, what is the bigger picture of their life that they are stalling on or what do they need to embrace ? 




Comments

Popular Posts