DAY 1: Decide what you want most...

Over the next 30 days, I am focused on helping you direct your energy towards reinventing you. This 30 DAY REINVENT plan is part of my recent Defyeneurs MAG summer issue. DAY 1: Make a list of 5 things you want most - Most people that I meet, avoid asking themselves the BIGGER questions for fear of having to step into the answers. What is it that you want most? How do you want to live and love knowing that you will die? What do you want to experience the moment you wake up? How do want to spend your days? Who do you want to spend your time with? What messages do you want to publish in the world? What thoughts flow through your mind? You have the power to influence all of this and so much more.  You can make a choice anytime you wish to live your life with even greater inspiration. 

What I need you to do is be honest with yourself. Sit in quiet reflection and make a list of the top 5 things that you want to experience most. Use this 30 days as a catalyst for your transformation and REINVENTION. This is all about you, what you want and the choices you need to make. This is about the role model you want to become for you, no one else. When you are making your list, focus on the areas of: love and relationships, this is key as you become the company you keep. You are not alone , no one is ever alone. Next, focus on your way of being. For example, when I asked myself this deeper question, my way of being was to inspire. When deciding what you want most, focus only on the outcomes, the experience of it, avoid thinking about HOW you are going to do it. 

One of my favourite quotes that I published in 2008 when I began living this question was: Decide what you want most, TAKE ACTION and go get it.  So, over the next 30 days, we are going to KICK START your REINVENTION. In 30 days, you have the power and the choice to recondition your mind by focusing on a whole new way if being.   


Comments

Popular Posts