Your Greatness is in already in you...

Your greatness - its all there, waiting for you. It's always been then, waiting for you to embrace it, soak it in and say yes to it. My path to living my WHY - to inspire everyday people to do extraordinary things took me through tremendous discomfort: Abandoning my field of architecture, leaving my midsize marketing agency, a divorce... was all part of a GREATER purpose. You need to be what you are seeking. You need to embrace discomfort as a catalyst for growth. You need to fire up that passion that is deep inside you and no matter what keep forging ahead. You will get there, you will be that change that you are seeking in this world. We are all standing by to cheer you on and help you become the person you know you were born to be!

Comments

Popular Posts