Release of Kickstarters Second Edition

I had the pleasure of releasing my second publication titled, Kickstarters mini books back in 2008 as part of my goal to help kickstart conversations. These mini books were approx. 3 x 4 inches in size and were comprised of 4 editions, Business, Family, Home and Golf. Each edition contained 50 tips to help stimulate engaging conversations. I since have combined all of these previous 4 editions into one larger 8 x 9 coffee table book. All of the 200 tips are contained in this new larger edition. To get your copy send gerry@redchairbranding.com an email.

I also set a goal to release my fourth book at the end of 2010, I am about to release my newest book titles, The Innovation Gap, cultivating creativity in life and business. Throughout 2009 and 2010 I have delivered close to 100 presentations and I have now officially documented my creative laws in this new book. Look for it around October of 2010.

I continue to live my life creatively inspiring people to action. So what does your end prize look like? For many of us, we have simply not taken the time to focus on what it is that we want most for ourselves. Well today, as my reader you are getting a 'free pass' to focus on you and start creating what it is that you want most for yourself.

Wishing you a great August.

Comments

Popular Posts