PORT HOPE and WHITBY BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND


I just returned from Port Hope after delivering 2 successful personal branding boot camps. A special thank you to Wendy and Darlene from the Port Hope Chamber of Commerce for hosting this event and for the hospitality of Jeannie and Dave from the Hill and Bay B+B.

Even though this was a smaller crowd than I am typically used to, I was impressed with the level of enthusiasm and interest in the delegates. These were exciting people focused on building their personal brand. They all interacted so well with me and took 3 hours out of their hectic schedule to invest in themselves. Regardless if my audience consists of 1,000, 100 or 10 delegates, I will still give them 190% of my creative energy and insight in helping them inspire to action. As I prepare for my Whitby Boot Camp on June 23.09, I will be emphasizing the power of social media in developing your personal brand. I especially get energized when I hit the Whitby crowd, they typically set me up in their local dinner theatres, a great venue with awesome music and acoustics. So on June 23, we will focus on creative principles for extending your brand into the market place, focusing on what social media tools are the best and why you can't avoid them.

We will look at unconventional strategies to getting noticed, and review some key principles that help make the top CEO's the most innovative. As always, it's going to be a great ride when the Red Bus rolls into town. So break open the Red Bulls and let the creative energy flow.


I am ready, are you? Creativity + Innovation will help you thrive.

Comments

Popular Posts