Upcoming Events to catch me in action

What an incredible 2 weeks it has been. I am staying focused on my goal to Creatively Inspire 1 million people and more importantly, inspire people to action. All of my actions are now aligned with my main goals. Resources and incredible people are coming my way and I am extremely appreciative of that. My business partner Jean has been outstanding in everyway andn my 2 other senior partners Wendy and Vittoria have done a stellar job. The speaking line up for the next 2 months is outstanding:
  • March 5th I am conducting a Branding Boot Camp In Mississauga through the Mississauga Chamber of Commerce
  • March 27th and 28th I am at the BIG THINK in Toronto, KingBridge Centre together with Mike Lipkin and my team. Be a part of this event, you won't want to miss out on a chance to be with a host of amazing BIG THINKERS.
  • March 26th I am speaking at the Canadian Events Perspective Magazine expo at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre as their luncheon key note.
  • April 30th I am the key note speaker in Niagara Falls for the Ontario Association of Colleges. My topic is focused on how to brand a private college.

Stay tuned for more exciting events. Cheers.

Comments

Popular Posts