Gerry is Speaking With Mike Lipkin


Wow, what an incredible day. I just got off the phone with Mike Lipkin. Talk about the power of the Law of Attraction. I saw Mike speak at the Phenomenal View Speaker Series (where I was partnered to open for Jack Canfield). I loved watching and meeting Mike and said that day, I will be speaking with Mike Lipkin. Several months later, we are set to speak together at a Redchair Branding/Ontario Chamber of Commerce Event called, The BIG THINK.
The event is scheduled for March 27th and 28th, 2009. This is one event you will not want to miss. This will be a 2 day spectacluar event designed to open your mind and get creative. I could not think of a better world-class speaker to be sharing the stage with than Mike Lipkin. Now just imagine if we can collaborate with Mike on a regular basis and start our own Power Within Speaker Series globally. This would allow us to reach a million people. Thank you Mike for entering my life.

Comments

Popular Posts